[TechAssist] Re: mailing tuner duds back to Tip-Top

  • From: "R. Sue Robinson" <suethetvlady@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, we (TOM THE TV MAN, INC.) uses the US mail to
return the duds to tip top.  I buy insurance from the
postoffice to cover the dud.  It's about $1.10 plus
the postage.  It is cheaper than UPS or anything and
if it doesn't show up, insurance will cover my cost.
Have never had to use it though.  Sue (from)
TOM THE TV MAN, INC.
2028 N. TELEGRAPH RD.
DEARBORN MI 48128
313 565-6100