[TechAssist] Re: mailing tuner duds back to Tip-Top

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 14:49:07 -0500

I always ship UPS and keep a printed receipt, get set up for Internet
shipping and it's so simple. Just hand it to the UPS driver when he
delivers. I just signed up for DHL Internet shipping today and may or
may not switch depending on rates and quality of service. It seems that
a lot of our incoming parts are being shipped DHL now so they must be
cheaper. If that's the case UPS and FED-UP can sit at the curb and watch
the DHL trucks roll by as far as I'm concerned. Tip-Top has only billed
me extra one time and that was our fault, we didn't ship the dud back,
found it in the van, they said they will refund when it shows up.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana