[pythian] Re: DESIGN - Experience

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 07:49:10 -0400

> I disagree with all of you to talk about this again ! We
> already spend many
> times about this long time ago and that's why I don't
> participate to this
> discussion. I really think that it's useless to talk about
> experience again.

Ariel, I don't know why you post things like this, but you do it quite
regularily (ok... twice per year).  We are discussing this again because we
have new members and new members have new ideas!  Already, the old skill
system has been improved by the ideas of this discussion.  That is reason
enough.  But also, the experience system is not documented, so these people
do not know the system.

However, the most important reasons is that we were not discussing anything
else!

As Project Manager, I reserve the exclusive right to squash conversations!
;D

Darryl