-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 00:49:40 -0400

Okay!!!  Now we're getting there.  Firefox opened AND I was able to open
the web site that had previously tried unsuccessfully to open with
QuickTime, but had really required Macromedia Flash.

I guess the next step is to either get rid of _all_ the QT fragments
scattered throughout my computer or reinstall the program
appropriately????  I would like to be able to use the video portions of
the dressmaking pattern design program.

I'm so excited that Firefox is now working--apparently properly!  Thanks
so much.

Beverly