-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:03:08 -0400

Hi Beverly,
    I looked all over and couldn't find that limitation (Win 2000 or newer),
so I thought we were home free.

    Yes, I would like to try removing it again, but I need to know that the
current install is working properly before we proceed.  If it is, I will
send in more explicit directions for backing up your stuff and then removing
everything not needed and doing any other prep necessary before
reinstalling.

    So, when you open up Firefox now, do you see all of your usual stuff
(bookmarks, etc.) from before you uninstalled it the last time?