-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 15:51:33 -0400

Guitar Man,

    I'm so sorry about your pet.  Having a houseful myself, I understand
your feelings.

    This is not a life threatening issue--just something I would like to
clear up.  Take your time with solutions, as I'm not the swiftest at
getting things done--too many other projects!

    Thanks for all your time and help--and, again, I'm very sorry for
your loss.

Beverly