-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

Hi Guitar Man,

I've uploaded the two locations you listed below to your drive as you
instructed.  You mentioned three locations, but I didn't see what you
wanted for the third one.  I hope this helps.  It seems the more I try
to follow your instructions, the more things no longer work in my
computer--probably just a coincidence.

Thanks for all your time and help.
Beverly