-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 22:42:29 -0400

Beverly,
    I now feel like we're getting somewhere with this.  I have no idea why
anything disappeared, but I can see what needs to be done to fix it.

    The first thing I need you to do is to go back into the Recycle Bin,
right click on the old profile and select Restore from the menu.  Then,
without making any other changes, locate the restored folder and send me a
screenshot of its contents.  It should return close to where the now missing
profile folder isn't.