-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 21:16:19 -0400

Well shoot.  QT has really turned into quite the pest and, although I didn't
code it, I'm very sorry that you're going through all of this.

I can see that you're trying to send images of what you're seeing to the
group, but that won't work.  Since we also deal with folks who have infected
systems, all attachments are stripped out before the message reaches the
rest of us.  Still, I would LOVE to get a look at what you're seeing.  If
you still have the images, could you send them to my private address?  They
shouldn't have a problem getting through to me that way.