-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:36:02 -0400

Hi Guitar Man,

I'm back!

I believe I did as you requested.  Things seemed to go as you described
in redoing the Profile section.  However, I was still unable to open
Firefox.  I included the screenshot of the error message I got--the same
as before--in my uploads to your computer along with the other two
screenshots you requested.  Hope this gives some useful info.

Thanks.

Beverly