-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 01:25:47 -0400

Guitar Man,

    Let's move forward.  Please set up the account.  When I get the
invitation message, I'll try to proceed.  I assume after I'm permitted
in, I can access the three sites you gave me before.  Correct?  Or, will
I just need to install the file that will be at the site after I create
my password?

Thanks.
Beverly