-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime via a Bounced message for 'pctechtalk'

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 13:11:43 -0400

Hi Guitar Man,

    Sorry to be slow.  Life intrudes!

    I got as far as Start.  I'm running Windows 98se, so I did not have
All Programs.  I checked out Programs, but could not find Remove
Assistance on any of the subfiles under Accessories--and did not see any
other folders that might be applicable.  I did go to Find and did not
see anything like that.

    Guess "luck" feels it's not our time yet.

Thanks.
Beverly