-=PCTechTalk=- Re: QuickTime

Hi Beverly,
    As I have mentioned here and elsewhere from time to time, considering
how far technology has come over the last 30 years or so, these infernal
contraptions should be MUCH easier to handle even by brand new computer
users.  The 'powers that be' have been actually moving in the opposite
direction from that ideal.  It didn't help matters at all with my repeatedly
forgetting that you're running Win98 early on in the project (as you know, I
was seriously distracted by my kitty situation here).  So, more than half of
our efforts here has been spent cleaning up my own mess.  As a result, I
certainly appreciate your appreciation, but I also feel like I deserve the
dunce cap I'm currently wearing.     <:O}

    As far as these images are concerned, everything looks great from here.
I see one file that I question (registry.dat) that's sitting in the main
Mozilla folder, but it doesn't appear to have anything to do with Firefox.
If our 'soon to be tested' results don't reflect my expectations, I may ask
you to upload that file to me as well so I can make sure it's not needed by
the browser.

    I have one last location I'd like to see before requesting that you try
the browser.

C:\WINDOWS\Application Data\Mozilla\Profiles