-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: "Don" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 17:43:39 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "~OoO~" <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:03 PM
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

> With that said... a compliment to you, Don... you do a very good job at =
> carefully explaining things. I know sometimes (many times, actually) I =
> type quick and blurt out a lot of stuff not going into reasons and such. =
> Keep it up!
>
> ---Troth

Thank you for the nice words.  That sort of message is not easy to write.
It takes me a LOT of time because I read and re-read and often re-write
every word and every step several times before I send.  I often have to do
some research in the middle to be sure what I am saying is accurate.  That
should explain why I hesitate to get into a detailed thread such as this and
why, once I am in, my responses are further apart and sometimes too late.

Don