-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

Well, Don. You certainly brightened a very bad day for me! I'm
still laughing. If I follow your advice, I will be the cleanest and
most relaxed person on the planet!
My computer is up and running pretty much the same as always.
Had no trouble booting up, etc.

But if you read my prior email, Scan Chk discovered that I have
bad hard disk, and recommends immediately backing everything
up and replacing the drive.

Because of the problem I had with Roxio, I really don't want to
attempt that again, and have no idea how to back up my entire
computer! ( I need more than 3 bubble baths; maybe 3 scotches
would do it!