-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:03:02 -0500

Listen to Don... very true, at least for me... when you're working on =
something and everything just seems to go bad, shut down the system, =
take a step back, relax, go do a few other things... just come back to =
it all later. Take that break. Those moments of rest to recollect your =
thoughts and prevent you from going mad make a huge difference. It will =
benefit you to do just that!!!

With that said... a compliment to you, Don... you do a very good job at =
carefully explaining things. I know sometimes (many times, actually) I =
type quick and blurt out a lot of stuff not going into reasons and such. =
Keep it up!

---Troth