-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:42:46 -0500

I think I should giggle. Lol.
But I can't do anything at all in Firefox....it's completely dead!

I guess by "other settings", I meant my toolbars with all my goodie
sites.

So by what you said, does that mean when I uninstall every shred of
Mozilla/Firefox, I will lose it all?

BTW, I found my old Opera, which is working much better for me than
IE, which I really hate! I looked to find a way to import my Firefox
bookmarks, but couldn't. It has an option to import from Netscape, which
I did try, but was unable to.