-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 17:08:36 -0500

It seems I was too hasty in expressing a bit of relief. The back-up
is at a standstill. Well, not fully: the papers are still flying from one
file to the other, there have been just black marks on the "thermometer"
for over 1/2 an hour, and it's been saying "15 seconds remaining" for
all this time!
What do I do? How do I fix it, knowing that the file has been saved?