-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Woes

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:36:09 -0400

I remember you said about your firewall - couldn't remember what you said about
your anti-virus. It doesn't have a mail specific checker? LOL oh well !!!
gee this has to be so frustrating! I spent hours and hourse on the phone with a
tech guy when mine wouldn't work. we thought modem - but he could check it and
it was fine. then he said - oh - I was off yesterday - here's a memorandum that
the last norton update caused people to have a problem - disable mail scan -
and I'll be - it worked! but now there is a feature of norton I can't use! it
still protects me - but it was nice to have that extra bit.
cris