-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Woes

  • From: jeff <jeff57@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:56:11 +0100

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:01:55 -0600, Sylvia wrote:
>Hi Jeff, how do you dial a different ISP? Your BIL's problems sound
>just
>like mine. I didn't know a person could do that.
>
>TIA,
>
>USA-Sylvia

here in the UK we have isp,s that you can sign up with for free and all you pay
for is the local rate phone call, i even found one that you did not have to
join they just put the dial up number, user name, and password on the web page.
hopefully one of the USA list members can recommend one to try, we used a free
isp to get online then download the setup files from the isp he wanted to use.

Jeff