-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Woes

  • From: "Sylvia" <sylviam@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PC Tech Talk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 07:59:01 -0600

Thanks for your input, Judith. I have never had AOL. I have used my computer
(and other ones)(not this one) for a long time, I have even volunteered my
time at our local Sr. Center teaching & helping others to get connected and
have never run into this problem before.

One morning it was working fine and then in the afternoon of the same day it
was not. My ISP and I spent over 2 hours going over settings etc. But
nothing we have done yet has cleared up the mystery. What a learning
experience, LOL!

Thanks again,

USA-Sylvia