-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Woes

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:50:46 +1200

Sounds like a Dial-up-Networking problem, Sylvia.  Have you checked
that? You need to know the settings for your ISP. Is it POPmail, or do
you have to go to the provider to read mail?  I can't recall all the
detail you need, and i can't simulate it here as I don't use DUN any
longer.  But I would think that the problem lies in that area. Do you
get any message on screen when you attempt to connect to the net?  Have
you tried your ISP's help desk?

Not much help,

Rick H