-=PCTechTalk=- Re: National 'Do Not Call' Register now defunct

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 12:32:48 -0400

from what I hear, a lot do operate in other countries already - and I think
what you're saying already happens!! they are protected!
I think it will be a battle, regardless of what happens. and how will spammers
know what they are sending to the state of california vs another state? it will
be interesting! for sure!
I was listening to comments this morning about the national do not call list. A
dem from Mass. was on talking about it - he says they're going to try to take
care of the problem today and still stay on next week's deadline - we shall
see!!

CrisS