-=PCTechTalk=- Re: National 'Do Not Call' Register now defunct

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 15:54:49 -0400

boy - this is really a disappointment. I heard something last night - an
interview I thought with a telemarketer, and they said they thought it was fine
as long as it allowed them to continue calling 'known' business associates -
like that scam they were pulling with post cards in contests etc.  -
I hope it gets worked out and goes into effect!
I heard this morning that California passed a no spam law!!!! Here's to that
one!! and hope the other states follow!!!

crisS