-=PCTechTalk=- Re: National 'Do Not Call' Register now defunct

  • From: "Wyatt M. Portendt" <nunyabidness6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 19:39:36 -0500

Somewhere it has to go through a US router.  Anything that won't trace should
be dumped at the backbone.  As I said, getting rid of it won't be easy, but
*something* has to be done to cut it off at the knees at the very least.
It's disgusting, annoying and a very REAL burden on everyone who uses or
profits legitimately from the web.