-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X Question

  • From: CINDRA4@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:11:46 EDT

Steve
thank you for checking it out.
The part that was giving me the most trouble was when I would go an look at
someone's pictures on my space. Like xelhas page but under pictures. I looked
last night and I could look at her pictures without getting the error message
so it's odd. Yes her page is a complicated one! LOL she is my god daughter and
lives kinda far so we stay in touch via my space.

Cindra