-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X Question

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 20:53:40 -0400

If you are using IE 7.0 you may not be able to get rid of it unless you can
uninstall it and revert to IE 6.0.

I tried to upgrade to IE, had this problem and the only to get rid of it was
to get rid of IE7.0.  Fortunately, since it was an upgrade I was able to
uninstall and automatically revert to IE6.

Even putting the sites into the trusted zone and setting security to
absolute minimum and undoing even more security by customizing the zone, the
problem was persistent.

Don