-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X Question

  • From: DeaconDeamon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 07:30:58 +0000

Cinda
 I went and checked out your myspace page.  Far as I could tell everything
loaded ok, no red X.
Your Friends page ,Xelha, is a very busy page tooke between 15 and 30 seconds
to load with my cable access.  Again it looked like everything opened. No red
X.
They opened in all the of my browers.  Firefox, Avant and IE7.
WhenI installed the browers I never went in and changed any settings.
Sorry it's not muchhelp
Steve
From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>