-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Active X Question

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <Dwilcox3@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 23:38:09 -0400

The way I read it is thatwhen you install the K-lite codec pack, it MAY ask
you ti uninstall an old codec pack.  I assume it means an old K-lite pack.
Also applies only to installing new codec packs, not updates.

This is a bit out of my area of expertise, so I will suggest you look for a
support feature at the download website.  Or maybe someone else has uses the
same software and will chime in with some answers.

Don