[muglo] Re: Computer Shutdown

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 12:57:59 -0500

I ditched the whole package of Internet Cleaner: both trashed the folder
and ran the uninstall. Did a doublecheck by searching for
"NetBlockade.kext" and "NetworkSpyAlert.kext" files. Found that
"NetBlockade.kext" was still in Extensions folder and, when I tried to
trash it, message box popped up stating "Operation could not be
completed because this item owned by root". I tried changing ownership
to me (the user), but to no avail (now message simply asserted that it
could not be deleted).  Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?
Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/