[muglo] Re: Computer Shutdown

  • From: "Rev L Bruce Pocock" <b.p.pocock@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 15:10:15 +0000

I should have added, and my apologies for not doing so, is that when you
want to use the 'repair disc' and 'repair permissions' of the disc utility
program, you must start up from the 1st disc of Mac OS Install. That means
starting the computer, holding down "C" and then when it is up and running
on the disc version of the Mac OS X, finding the disc utility program and
proceeding from there. Sorry about that. Bruce