[muglo] Re: Computer Shutdown

  • From: Mary <iMary@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 21:31:44 -0500

Hi Bob, just took a quick glance at log data, and I'll comment
briefly, maybe Eric or others can add something.

At 9:09 PM -0500 3/4/05, Bob McDaniel wrote:

>The panic.log contains the following, but only the part highlighted in
>red pertains to my present problem.  The other problems did not seem to
>have the same dramatic effect as the current one.

Ermmm, not clear what you mean by "highlighted in red", but, whatever... :-)

So, I just lifted this particular line from the log:

"com.aladdinsys.nke.NetBlockade(25.0)@0x13ce1000"

So, it looks like the Aladdin Internet app thing may be the culprit.
If so, it doesn't surprise me, Aladdin's reputation has been
declining for a while. I agree with Eric that the app is of
questionable utility and may interfere with operations.

  Mary