[muglo] Re: Computer Shutdown

  • From: Bob McDaniel <mcdaniel@xxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 00:37:58 -0500

For those knowledgeable about the PC world:

Another shutdown issue has arisen. This time I want to shut down Windows
in VPC, but there is some application running (mmxsitessc.exe) that I
can't terminate. Attempts to trash it are aborted because it is in use
(or so it's claimed).

How can I close or get rid of this app so that I may continue with the
Windows shut down procedure (other than quitting VPC)?

Bob

http://publish.uwo.ca/~mcdaniel/