[lit-ideas] Re: Paying taxes for months on end

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 07:46:16 -0400

Brian, this post in response to Marlena's questions says nothing
substantive.  For example, Marlena's point about the multiple scriptures
that mandate Christians to take care of the poor is unaddressed.  Is your
position so lacking in basis that you can offer only emotion and outrage as
a reply?  Likewise, you say nothing in response to her statements about
Missouri's governor's actions except to tell her to move.  Instead of yet a
second demand for a public apology, why not address her points?

Amago