[lit-ideas] Re: Paying taxes for months on end

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 09:46:49 -0400

You're changing the subject.  But, if you want to change the subject to
abortion, what do you think of children who are beaten to death in this
country?  Or even just neglected?   Does the government play a role in
protecting them?  Or can this work be done by charities?  I would also
assume that as a libertarian you would support abortion as a right.  Is
that correct?