[JA] Re: Firefox/Thunderbird/AOL

  • From: thepccat@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:48:20 -0800

Carolyn, I hope this gets you going on Thunderbird. I am not an expert on
email clients, but the reading I have done suggests that Eudora once was
trim and reliable and has become progressively more porky and unstable.
Thunderbird presumably has been designed to be lean and stable--basically
duplicating the desirable features of a basic, common email clients such
as Outlook Express [without all the Microsoft security holes].
Thunderbird is free and help can be gotten at various web sites and
through searching through or posting at forums. Ot the two email clients,
I'd think Thunderbird would be preferred.

thepccat

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 14:04:07 -0800 "George Lunt" <glunt@xxxxxxxx> writes:
[...]
> I found a note on the Internet that says this is a feature added to
> Thunderbird and can be controlled at "Account Settings/Server
> Settings".
[...]