[JA] Firefox/Thunderbird/AOL

  • From: Rakenas@xxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 01:45:16 EST

Jim -

> 1.  Install and sign up for AOL at $260/year
> 2.  Quit Juno.
> 3.  Download and install Thunderbird and Eudora.
> 4.  Make them work together.
> 5.  Download and sign up for a cheaper ISP at $95/year.
> 6.  Make them work together.
> 7.  Quit AOL.

-----

1. Install AOL 9.0 for 50 days, free as backup in case Juno quit.
2. Transfer lists to AOL.
3. Download and install Eudora - I'd never heard of Thunderbird.
4. Make either Thunderbird or Eudora work with AOL.
5. Sign up for myjoi, oops! BasicISP.
6. Make sure either Thunderbird or Eudora worked with BasicISP.
7. Quit AOL before free trial period ended, which was mid-January.

Carolyn