[JA] Re: Firefox/Thunderbird/AOL

  • From: "David F. Wooledge" <wooledge001@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: accmail Juno <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:24:25 -0800 (PST)

My guess is that AOL is her current ISP, she wants to use Thunderbird to read
her Juno mail and perhaps other mail addresses.  I do not think Thunderbird can
be used to read AOL as it is not pop, but Juno (paid) is pop and Thunderbird
can be set up to read it.  I think this is what is trying to be done.
Dave

------------------------------
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 02:01:02 -0600
Subject: [JA] Re: Firefox/Thunderbird/AOL
From: donelias@xxxxxxxx

I seemed to have missed something.  Why is a person
on AOL asking a question about Thunderbird/Firefox/AOL
while on a Juno mail list????  I would expect to see onlu
Juno related messages here.  I can, of course, easily
delete this type of message (which I normally do) but I
am just curious.

Don

David F Wooledge
Mental Health Advocate