[JA] Re: Firefox/Thunderbird/AOL

  • From: donelias@xxxxxxxx
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 03:53:09 -0600

I'm still in the dark.  Why isn't she using Juno for an
mail program since that is what I thought this list is
about?  Why would anyone want to get mixed up with
AOL?  I'm not trying to be smart or disrespectful to
Carolyn but why would anyone rather pay $23 bucks
a month than $9 per year?

I see that both Jim Henderson and George Lunt use
Juno addreses.

Don