[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 12:31:24 -0800

Bernie,

By your perhaps over-cautious reply, you are clearly getting ready for the "hate laws" that are about to be brought into the US through the back door any day now!

I don't think that Paul is of the Thought Police, nor that he has a trick up his sleeve, but if he has, then let's see it. When we count the aces in the pack, we will soon determine whether it is genuine.