[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:09:10 +1000

My interpolations  Philip.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allen Daves
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 1:18 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  Philip,.
  Theories take prescience over others based on Observation and experience that
is "Science" 101 AKA the "Scientific method".....It is just that HC has no
Observation or experience without assuming AC is true first that is why it is
not a logically valid path to pursue...This is not true Allen. And I suspect
you wriggle and change what you call observation. You began with seeing the sun
cross the sky. Now you accept that gyros observe physical motion, yet you
refuse to acknowledge the physical laws by which they work. These laws have
nothing to do with the cosmos or the sun.

  If experiments and observations had been made from other frames of reference
that did show that all frames are equal that would be one thing but the only
experiments ever conducted do not show that it can only be imagined as true and
what's worse it is trumped up as being the most plausible..Could you be more
specific as to what you are referring to here.

  .Philip that ? makes no sense whatsoever if you are going to support a theory
as logical or more plausible then at least in Science you are supposed to go
where the evidence Leeds you not where you imagine the evidence could be
going....how can this be so hard to understand?........I'm having exceeding
difficulty understanding. I do not know what you are accepting as evidence, and
what you are rejecting. Imagining a reason for the evidence is the normal
process of theoretical reasoning.

  This concept is not only understood by MS it is even stated as a demand of
MS..... the thing is they just don't practice it, all I am doing is showing you
that they don't and how you can know and see that. I doubt MS would know what
it is you were saying, or what it has to do with centrifugal force, orbiting
bodies, mechanics, and gravity, all of which here on earth experimental
demonstration, without recourse to any sun, clearly support the hypotheses that
the solar system must have the sun as a centre. This is a reasonable
hypotheses, and it is unfortunate that in a Godless world such a hypotheses is
the more generally accepted one.

  However this consensus in no way proves that such hypotheses is the truth. MS
in the name of Einstein who also has a considerable following in MS, who from
relativity shows a discontinuity with Newtonian physics by including space time
drag, which to me is a fine base from which to interpolate an aetheric effect
to explain inertia. This alone throws the whole of HC as a reality into doubt,
and allows for the other hypotheses of GC to have a reasonably higher
probability.

  However this in no way means throwing out the HC model, if for no other
reason than it works in practise.

  I have the same attitude to the convention as regards electric current
flowing from positive to negative, even though this is almost  note almost
certain to be not true.

  But back to your problem, er my problem with you.. simple yes or no.

  Now that you can theorise, will you agree that merely seeing the sun rise,
does not constitute a proof that it is indeed the sun that is moving??
Theoretically it could be the world or the sun moving.

  Philip

  philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    But Allen you do not allow any theoretical construct s  because they are
mere imagined possibilities for an explanation. If you are allowed to imagine a
theory based upon what you see, so also must I and anyone else be allowed to
imagine alternatives. Theories are not facts, as I have repeatedly told Paul.
and you cannot demand that your theory is to take precedence over any other.