[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: RM Mentock <mentock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 16:13:53 -0400

At 03:31 PM 8/1/2004, you wrote:
>On 01 Aug, RM Mentock <mentock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > >         I notice you haven't commented on the "pseudo-scientific mumbo
> > >jumbo" further down the same article!
>
> > Which article?  The two quotes that I included were from books.
>
>yerushabel@xxxxxxxxx whom you quoted at the top of your message!

Ah, I would have called that, the rest of the post.  It seems
that you were the one that called it pseudo-scientific mumbo
jumbo.

If you don't understand what was said, I don't think that there
is much point in going any further, especially since you are
insulting it, rather than trying to understand it.  You even
dismissed the two quotes that I included from Einstein and
Born--and the quotes were directly relevant, as far as using
different coordinate systems.