[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:09:56 -0700 (PDT)

1. NO - If the Earth was still and the atmosphere was rotating.
  2. YES - If the Earth was still and the atmosphere was still.
  3. YES - If the Earth was rotating and the atmosphere was rotating.
  4   NO -  If the Earth was rotating and the atmosphere was still.

  Bernie

Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Re: Moving Earth Deception
  Neville J, Bernie B
  From Neville Jones Mon Jul 23 18:37:26 2007
  Okay, yes, within certain constraints. And your point?
  From Bernie Brauer Mon Jul 23 18:39:47 2007
  ... then you could say,"Aha I've got you, you threw the ball up and as soon
as the ball was at it's highest point, all of a sudden a strong wind came along
and blew it away."
  Neville, thank you -- a simple straight forward answer to a simple straight
forward question.
  Bernie, have a little faith. I'm not going to pull the rug out from under you
-- I left childish games behind me long ago. I just want to know whether you
think that a ball thrown up in still air will return to you hand regardless of
whether you are moving at constant velocity in a straight line (which probably
deals with Neville's 'constraints') or if you are standing still.
  The truth is, you've already said so. I'm simply trying to determine whether
you actually meant what you said.

  Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on
all webmail accounts. Find out more.

Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.