[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:48:36 +1000

But Allen you do not allow any theoretical construct s  because they are mere
imagined possibilities for an explanation. If you are allowed to imagine a
theory based upon what you see, so also must I and anyone else be allowed to
imagine alternatives. Theories are not facts, as I have repeatedly told Paul.
and you cannot demand that your theory is to take precedence over any other.