[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 06:22:49 +1000

You are worse than me, at arguing for the sake of it..  Of course I'm not
mixing the oil, and It only has to hold long enough to prove the principle that
the lese dense liquid will be the highest side. Namely the heat of the sun uses
some energy to expand the fluid against the pressure of height, which is equal
to the energy of lift to get a certain amount of water to height which if
cooled and contracted lets it fall back down the other side..

Hey my perpetual motion machine is restored..  in that last line.. do you see
it.

The ABC has shortened the GGS program to 1 hour..  Thats ok it could stand it,
and the average attention span of a  greenie couldn't last that long. So long
as they do not take out the ice cores Thats the hard core..

Phil