[geocentrism] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:54:44 -0800

Paul,

Incorrect. Wpc Yvonne Fletcher was sacrificed in the well-established Jewish manner. She was positioned exactly where she could be shot in front of the television cameras.

She was shot dead by Ezraelites, not by Libyans. The Libyans were the patsy, just as Lee Harvey Oswald was a patsy.

You have a lot to learn about these Devil's offspring.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com