(no subject)

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 16:09:08 +0000 (GMT)

Allen D

Holidays are over -- seconds out -- TIME!

However, now that the Great Debate has begun, my guess is that you will want to
weigh in so I'm offering a temporary hiatus on the topic of accelerometers, but
if you think you don't need it, just say so and we'll resume. You see, there is
no question of your having even dented my position, as you have thus far
studiously avoided responding to my proposition in any relevant manner.

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail