[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:28:05 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B
From Bernie Brauer Mon Jul 23 20:09:56 2007
2. YES - If the Earth was still and the atmosphere was still.
3. YES - If the Earth was rotating and the atmosphere was rotating.
See? That wasn't so hard was it? I too take this position and also the two
negative options. It goes without saying of course that for option 3, the rates
of rotation would have to be similar ie calm conditions but I am confident that
you imply this.
I have a follow up query which I'll address tomorrow 'cos I have to get some
sleep.
Paul D

      Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage
on all webmail accounts.