[geocentrism] Re: Aether effects

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:25:14 +0100 (BST)

You are quite right, Philip, I used to view the Biblical firmament as the
scientific aether, but I presently hold that there is no aether. I ought to
make clear that I do not view "deep space" as a vacuum either. As to consensus,
I agree that this would be no proof (even if we had it).

  Neville.

philip madsen <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Sorry Neville, I was under the impression you considered the firmament as
a type of aether.  But in any case, havn't we also established that consensus
is no proof...?
  Philip.