[geocentrism] Re: Aether effects

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:46:08 +1000

      Maximons and the maximon cluster hypothesis
      Authors:
     Markov, M. A.; Frolov, V. P.

As this is a hypothesis, how much credence can we give the authors..  I could
not find if they came brom bible  background or newton..

Reading through the list of Frolov articles he is well into all that
theoretical black hole regeneration and general anti creation science..  I may
be wrong..  I'm not impressed, but then I'm anti-quantum...

Markov, M. A   could not be found in the data base below. But hes done a lot in
soviet style on black holes and white holes (thats new for me)  birds of a
feather..
http://www.citebase.org/search?submit=1&author=Frolov%2C+V.+P.

Did any of you look into my smot, a down to earth real physical pruzzle..I
spelt it like that..

Phil.